Friday, September 19, 2008

Working on it...

This is mainly a placeholder; expect improvements in the future. The banner is not a pretty one, but it's temporary. I'm working on it :)

So many people asked me to do a bento blog that I decided to go ahead. I don't consider myself any sort of expert...it's just a place to share how and why I do what I do.

I don't want people to be intimidated by the whole art thing. Art is what you make it, it's just a question of how nuts with your own creativity you're willing to let yourself go. Believe it or not, with the exception of only two individuals I can recall, I'm fairly certain my art teachers hated me. Does this make for artistic bonus points, or demerits? I'm not really sure.

Until I manage to get something interesting on here, have a look at my bento buddies and some of the bloggers who've been kind to me. Thanks!

2 comments:

Coffee and Vanilla said...

Looking forward seeing your posts... :)

Enjoy your day,

Margot

Anonymous said...

That's a truly good idea! Looking forwards to your posts!