Friday, January 16, 2009

Mini-Gallery Show at Giacomo's Salon and Day Spa...

Some of my stuff (framed and everything!) can now, or very shortly, be seen at Giacomo's Salon and Day Spa in Troy, OH. Giacomo's is a gorgeous place in its own right. My bento pics are on the upper level, on the art wall across from the massage rooms. The "spa lady" is there, of course ;)

I also did some work for December's edition of Anorak, a great kids' magazine based in the UK. It's the chocolate edition, which means it has way more going for it than just my bento. I've really been jonesing for chocolate recently.

And, lastly, two things on the horizon...500 Bento Box Lunches is available for preorder on Amazon...should be out before too long...and I'm really looking forward to a gallery show in Yellow Springs this summer. Well, except for deciding on food for the gallery reception....doing food-based art puts a little bit of pressure on a person.

Thanks!

No comments: